Want to give your business a reliability increase and win visitors’ trust? Then you are at the right place. This blog will help you with the best and easiest method to achieve business credibility that helps you boost sales.
According to a study, over 90% of users trust online customer reviews and read them before purchasing. And this is where embed Google reviews jump in; it provides a platform where people can write reviews, display social proofs, and provide feedback about a particular product or a brand that helps other consumers in their decision-making.
Moreover, customer reviews also help brands, as it enhances their reputation, and at the same time, constructive criticism helps them to improve their product.
Why is importance to Google Reviews for any Brand/Products?
Now you must be thinking, why Google reviews? The reason is simple – trust.
Although various other platforms are available for reviews and feedback, unfortunately, these platforms sometimes provide fake and spam reviews. This not only misleads the consumer but also hampers a brand’s reputation. On the other hand, Google only allows authentic users to provide their reviews, making it the most trusted platform.
For your convenience, we have shared the following steps that can help you to amplify the website traffic and assists you to attain more sales.
These two steps are:
- Creating Google Review Widget.
- Embed Google Reviews on the website
1. Creating Google Review Widget.
- Login to your
- After sign up, you will be redirected to the Tagembed dashboard. Now click on the Create Widget button, which appears on the top right corner of your screen.
- Give an appropriate name to your widget and click on Create Widget on the pop-up window.
- From Pick, a source window, select Google as your source.
- Provide needed information and credentials.
And within no time, your social wall will be ready. Moreover, you can customize your review by clicking on the Personalize option. The tool allows you to change themes, background, font styles, font sizes, and more. With customization, you can match the widget with your website’s style as it adds appeal. Moreover, you can use the Moderation feature to hide selected contents from the review.
2. Embed Google Reviews on the website
- Click on the Embed Widget button, which is present on the bottom left side of your screen.
- Choose Your Platform window will appear on your screen. Next, select WordPress from the given choices.
- You can adjust the width and height of the widget as per your requirements.
- Click on the Get Code button to get embedding code.
- Copy the embedding code on your clipboard.
- Visit the WordPress website, and log in to your account.
- Paste the code on the website editor.
Add Google reviews on the website is a profitable strategy as it incurs minimum cost provides a great return on investment. In addition, by displaying google reviews, you can win visitor’s trust as people believe in user-generated reviews and at the same time it increases your brand reputation as you appear transparent to your visitors. It is a win-win situation. So what are you waiting for? Follow the steps mentioned above and display reviews about your brand on your website.